Judgment and Decision-Making
This preconference will explore the psychology of judgment and decision-making and how it intersects with social and personality psychology, broadly construed. Topics include social and strategic decision making, intertemporal decisions, emotion, and reasoning under uncertainty, among others.
- Quentin Andre (University of Colorado, Boulder)
- Cory Clark (Adversarial Collaboration Project at University of Pennsylvania)
- Rachel Gershon (University of California, San Diego)
- Betsy Levy Paluck (Princeton University)
- Sandra Matz (Columbia University)
- Silvia Saccardo (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Sally Sadoff (University of California, San Diego)
Yoel Inbar, email@example.com, University of Toronto
Alice Moon, firstname.lastname@example.org, The Wharton School
Samuel Hirshman, Samuel.Hirshman@nhh.no, Norwegian School of Economics
This precon is accepting submissions for posters only.
Graduate students are encouraged to submit research projects for the poster session. To submit a poster for consideration, please send the title of your poster, all authors, a 200-word (max) abstract, and one figure or table of data to email@example.com.
All submissions must be completed by 11:59 PM PT on Nov. 15.
If you have questions, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or the preconference organizer listed above.
1st speaker Q&A
2nd speaker Q&A
3rd speaker Q&A
5-min flash talks + Q&A
4th speaker Q&A
5th speaker Q&A
Posters and coffee break
6th speaker Q&A
7th speaker Q&A