In order to be considered for the 2024 Program, all participants of each submission must consent to and comply with the following SPSP Policies:
- A presenter (first author, presenter, chair, co-chair) may be included on one submission only for each presentation type: A) Single Presenter (Poster, Research Spotlight, Data Blitz, Single Presenter Symposia), B) Symposium, and C) Professional Development. If an individual is found to be the primary presenter (first author, presenter, chair, co-chair) on more than one submission of each type, all associated submissions will be voided before review.
- Individuals may be co-authors in more than one submission.
- An individual can be accepted as a main presenter (or first author) for a maximum of two submissions: one submission in the Science category (symposium or single presenter) and one submission in the Professional Development category. If a presenter's symposium submission AND single presenter submission are both selected by review panels, the single presenter submission will be declined and the symposium will be included in the program.
- All chairs/speakers/presenters must be members of SPSP for 2024 and paid registrants to participate in the convention program. Non-members are welcome to submit and if accepted to present, must become a member.
- Presenters will be required to upload a PDF of their presentation slides and an audio/video recording of their presentation by February 1, 2024. Providing your materials in advance allows access to all the research being presented regardless of registration format, time zone, and competing events.