Connect! brings SPSP members together through online communities and discussion boards. All members have an automatic subscription to the Open Forum community and can opt to join three additional member-type groups and eight additional shared-interest group (SIG) communities.
- Early Career
- Graduate Student Parents
- Persons of Color
- Political Minorities in Social-Personality Psychology
- Primarily Undergraduate Institutions
- Attitudes and Social Influence
- Close Relationships
- Group Processes and Intergroup Relations
- Media Psychology
- Applied/ Non-Academic
- Violence Against Stigmatized Groups
The Open Forum and these member-type and SIG communities offer real-time email updates of member discussion posts and announcements. Members can update these subscription settings to a daily or weekly digest at any time.
See our comprehensive FAQ for more information and instructions on using these online member communities.
The following listservs are provided for historical purposes. SPSP does not maintain these archives. Archives for Connect! are available to members at https://connect.spsp.org.
- Pre-2008 Listserv: http://www.stolaf.edu/people/huff/SPSP/SPSPsearch.html