Connect! brings SPSP members together through online communities and discussion boards. All members have an automatic subscription to the Open Forum community and can opt to join three additional member-type groups and eight additional shared-interest group (SIG) communities.
- Early Career
- Graduate Student Parents
- Persons of Color
- Political Minorities in Social-Personality Psychology
- Primarily Undergraduate Institutions
- Attitudes and Social Influence
- Close Relationships
- Group Processes and Intergroup Relations
- Media Psychology
- Applied/ Non-Academic
- Violence Against Stigmatized Groups
The Open Forum and these member-type and SIG communities offer real-time email updates of member discussion posts and announcements. Members can update these subscription settings to a daily or weekly digest at any time.
See our comprehensive FAQ for more information and instructions on using these online member communities.