Attitudes & Social Influence
The Attitudes & Social Influence Preconference features an exciting lineup of invited speakers and panelists whose work addresses a range of issues in this area of research, including cognitive, affective, and motivational processes, implicit and explicit measures, and interventions designed to understand and change people's evaluations and behavior. The program will also feature a series of brief data blitz talks and a poster session.
Confirmed speakers will include:
- Pablo Briñol, Professor of Psychology, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Zoey Chen, Associate Professor of Marketing, University of Miami
- Cydney H. Dupree, Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior, University College London
- Katarzyna Jaśko, Researcher in the Institute of Psychology, Jagiellonian University
- Calvin Lai, Assistant Professor of Psychology, Washington University at St. Louis
- Norbert Schwarz, Provost Professor of Psychology and Marketing, University of Southern California
Veronica Derricks, firstname.lastname@example.org, Indiana University
Iris Schneider, email@example.com, University of Cologne
Jacob Teeny, firstname.lastname@example.org, Northwestern University
This preconference is accepting submissions for poster and data blitz presentations only. All submissions must be completed by 11:59 PM PT on Nov. 15. If you have questions, you may email email@example.com or the preconference organizer listed above.
Our Submission Guide outlines all the information needed for submitting to a preconference.
Poster Session and Coffee Break
Awards & Closing Remarks