Here you can find member-submitted syllabi, textbook recommendations, videos, demonstrations and aids for the teaching of social and personality psychology.
A curated list of example syllabi for social, personality, stats/methods, and intro to psychology.
A list of social and personality textbooks recommended by SPSP members.
Activities, guest speakers, videos, and more to help you teach psychology.
Find videos of SPSP subject experts to feature in your classroom.
Additional Teaching Resources
More psychology-specific resources can be found on the following sites.
- Breaking the Prejudice Habit
- Society for the Teaching of Psychology
- Social Psychology Network – Teaching Resources
- Association for Psychological Science – Teaching Resources
- TeachPsychScience.org: Resources for teaching research, statistics, and writing in psychology
- Personality Pedagogy: A Wiki of Teaching Resources
- National Institute on the Teaching of Psychology
- Psychlotron - Psychology Teaching Resources