Looking for a new way to connect with other SPSP members? Share career advice, ponder big-picture questions, and meet members with a similar background in these virtual meeting rooms hosted by fellow SPSP members.
- Selective Empathy and Racial Bias Among Asylum Seekers - Note: This session is being rescheduled. We will share an update with the new date ASAP.
- Tips for Getting Started and Making Good Use of the Summer
- New to Meta-Analysis? Tell Me What You Need To Know
- “Out” on the Market: LGBTQ+ Early Career Scholars Navigating the Academic Job Market
- Social Psychology of Music as Resiliency and Resistance in African American Culture
Host a session
Have an idea to host a Free-Form Friday session? Free-Form Friday will be taking a summer break. Apply to host a future session (submit a meeting name, host, description, and preferred dates/times). Submit your July session idea by June 17, 2022.